Cold Pressed Coconut oil is widely marketed as a super food. It have positive effects on your health such as boosting fat loss, heart health and brain function. CharakAshtanga Cold Pressed / Lakdighani Coconut Oil is of Highest Quality, Best Tasting, Ultra Healthy and Pure Organic Coconut Oil. A natural super food beneficial for the heart, it also helps in healthy functioning of the thyroid and endocrine systems, and increases the body’s metabolic rate, helping to melt away the extra pounds. Excellent for cooking as well as for hair and skin care.
1. 100% pure, natural, unrefined, unfiltered, and uncolored cold-pressed coconut oil. CharakAshtanga Cold-Pressed Coconut oil is made with a special cold-pressed method without any exposure to heat, which helps preserve its nutrients.
2. Cold-pressing helps in retaining the rich aroma and flavor of ingredients used, making it ideal for cooking. It also strengthens body immunity and helps fight infections when consumed internally.
3. With almost 60% of MCT energy, it’s consumption helps in weight management, and is also good for kids as MCTs are good for developing cognitive skills. It can be used as an energy source before your daily exercise activities.
4. Coconut oil is excellent massage oil that acts as an effective moisturiser on all types of skin, including dry skin.
Full of Nutrients
Packed with Antioxidants
1. Premium Quality ingredients, unrefined, chemical-free hygienic processes to provide genuine
2. Use of techniques like Cold Press, Stone Grinder, Mortar Pestle, Sun Drying, etc
3. Natural, Whole & Unrefined food retain more nutrients than conventionally produced food.
4. All by-products after processing are used as livestock feed, thus leaving zero leftovers
5. Supports natural, organic agricultural practices that serve and protect Mother Nature.
6. Our endeavor is to create not just the best products but the best lifestyle.
Coconut oil is the favorite new age makeup remover. Also can be used with sea salt as scrub.
Coconut Oil is naturally anti-fungal and anti-bacterial. Best skin care routine oil.
Coconut oil is better than the commercially available average face moisturizer and hair serum
100% Pure & Natural
Lakdighani / Cold Pressed
-Can we heat cold pressed oil during cooking?
Yes, most of these oils have high smoking point making it excellent for Indian cuisine high heat cooking. In-fact, these are the only oils used traditionally in Indian recipes.
-Why is the oil called "Cold Pressed Oil"?
Cold pressed oil is extracted by crushing oil seeds in wood or stone churner. The churner rotates at a slow speed due to which the temperature does not rise beyond 45 deg C during the extraction. Oil extracted using such traditional method remains true to its natural form.
-What is oil-pulling?
Oil pulling or Gandhusha is an ancient technique of detoxifying the body & improving oral health. It helps maintain oral hygiene and improve metabolism. Squish a spoonful of Coconut or Sesame oil in your mouth for 5-7 mins. Spit out the oil and rinse your mouth well.
-Why are cold pressed oil expensive?
Most oil seeds have 40-50% oil content. Hence, extraction of 1 litre of oil requires approx. 2 kg of oil seed. The price of cold pressed oil depends on the price of the oil seed. However, a 40% reduction in consumption balances the cost factor well.
Cold Pressed Coconut Oil 200 ml-(Lakdighani Oil)
- Product Code: Cold Pressed Coconut Oil 200 ml-(Lakdighani Oil)
- Availability: In Stock