Pure Cold Pressed Almond Oil for Hair and Skin, it's a great facial oil that goes well under makeup.
CharakAshtanga Almond Oil comes from these delicious tree nuts is commonly used as a natural ingredient in skin and hair care, but few people realize that it may also be good for your health. Ideal light-weight massage oil that reduces wrinkles and fine lines. This carrier oil is rich in antioxidants, proteins and Omega 3. Add this great moisturiser to your skin and hair routine and see that natural glow! This Oil is Certified Organic and Cold Pressed. It is extracted using the cold-pressing method to retain all the goodness. Enriched in vitamin A, B1, B2, B6 and E apart from several essential fatty acids, this pure oil nourishes the skin giving it a fine and smooth texture.
1. Hair Type: All; Great for the skin and hair: Rich in vitamins and fatty-acids, Sweet Almond Oil helps in promoting better hair growth and helps nourish and hydrate the skin, 100 percent natural.
2. Suitable for all hair and skin types: Made using chemical-free substances, the UrbanBotanics Sweet Almond Oil is perfect for all skin and hair types.
3. One of the best oils for babies, use just a few drops and massage.
4. Cold-pressing helps retain all the goodness of Almonds (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis) as the extraction process doesn't involve destructive heat or harmful chemicals..
5. Natural cold pressed virgin almond oil - Great for ayurvedic massage.
Full of Nutrients
Packed with Antioxidants
Cold-pressed essentially means there is no heating or chemical processing, hence the oil is devoid of trans-fat.
1. Premium Quality ingredients, unrefined, chemical-free hygienic processes to provide genuine
2. Use of techniques like Cold Press, Stone Grinder, Mortar Pestle, Sun Drying, etc
3. Natural, Whole & Unrefined food retain more nutrients than conventionally produced food.
4. All by-products after processing are used as livestock feed, thus leaving zero leftovers
5. Supports natural, organic agricultural practices that serve and protect Mother Nature.
6. Our endeavor is to create not just the best products but the best lifestyle.
Almonds are the oldest and most widely grown of all the world's nut crops.
A blend of rosewater and almond oil is excellent as a skin nourishment.
Almond oil nourishes hair and can make hair stronger and less prone to split ends.
100% Pure & Natural
Lakdighani / Cold Pressed
-Can we heat cold pressed oil during cooking?
Yes, most of these oils have high smoking point making it excellent for Indian cuisine high heat cooking. In-fact, these are the only oils used traditionally in Indian recipes.
-Why is the oil called "Cold Pressed Oil"?
Cold pressed oil is extracted by crushing oil seeds in wood or stone churner. The churner rotates at a slow speed due to which the temperature does not rise beyond 45 deg C during the extraction. Oil extracted using such traditional method remains true to its natural form.
-Why is refined oil bad?
Rejected oil seeds can be used in production of refined oil as the extraction heavily depends on chemical processes of distillation, deodorizing, de-coloring and bleaching. Refined oil also consists of palm oil and mineral oil which is harmful for the body in longer run. These oils have induced health issues in the current society and reduced the average life span.
-Why are cold pressed oil expensive?
Most oil seeds have 40-50% oil content. Hence, extraction of 1 litre of oil requires approx. 2 kg of oil seed. The price of cold pressed oil depends on the price of the oil seed. However, a 40% reduction in consumption balances the cost factor well.
Cold Pressed Almond Oil 200 ml- (Lakdighani Oil)
- Product Code: Cold Pressed Almond Oil 200 ml- (Lakdighani Oil)
- Availability: In Stock