Cold Pressed Sesame Oil has a wonderful nutty taste and unique aroma, said to be best Lakdi Ghani oil even since ancient times.
Cold pressed Sesame Oil is extracted from premium quality sesame seeds. It has
undergone Fatty Acid Profiling to ensure 100% purity and no adulteration.The
oil is a source of Monounsaturated Fatty Acids (MUFA). Decreasing saturated
fatty acids and increasing Monounsaturated fatty acids in diet helps
maintaining a healthy heart and normal cholesterol levels. Whatever your
cooking style and your taste preference, we have a tasty and nutritious oil
variant to meet your cooking needs and to support your lifestyle.
1. 100% pure, unadulterated oil,
ensured by the Fatty Acid Profiling process.
2. Anti-spillage bottle design.
3. Easy to store and convenient to use when cooking.
4. Suitable for use in deep frying.
5. Good source of monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFA).
6. Extracted through no heat process to preserve natural goodness.
Full of Nutrients
Packed with Antioxidants
Cold-pressed essentially means there is no heating or chemical processing, hence the oil is devoid of trans-fat.
1. Premium Quality ingredients, unrefined, chemical-free hygienic processes to provide genuine
2. Use of techniques like Cold Press, Stone Grinder, Mortar Pestle, Sun Drying, etc
3. Natural, Whole & Unrefined food retain more nutrients than conventionally produced food.
4. All by-products after processing are used as livestock feed, thus leaving zero leftovers
5. Supports natural, organic agricultural practices that serve and protect Mother Nature.
6. Our endeavor is to create not just the best products but the best lifestyle.
Pure Sesame Oil may foam on heating. You can throw in a pea-sized tamarind to avoid the oil from foaming.
90% of the oil base in Ayurveda is Sesame Oil. It is also known as the "Queen of Oils"
Massaging with Sesame Oil during winters helps in getting rid of Vata, Pitta and Kapha.
100% Pure & Natural
Lakdighani / Cold Pressed
-Can we heat cold pressed oil during cooking?
Yes, most of these oils have high smoking point making it excellent for Indian cuisine high heat cooking. In-fact, these are the only oils used traditionally in Indian recipes.
-Does cold pressed oil reduce oil consumption in the kitchen?
Yes, these oils have high density and are more viscous than Refined oil. On heating cold pressed oil, they expand and remain stable. Hence, the amount of oil required for saute, tadka, deep frying can be reduced. On an average, 40% reduction of oil consumption can be achieved by switching over to cold pressed oil.
-Why does cold pressed oil foam during cooking?
As we do not add any anti-foaming agents to the oil, it might foam during cooking. This is completely natural and indicates the purity of the oil. Particularly, sesame oil foams a lot. A pea-sized tamarind thrown during heating the oil can help reduce foaming.
-What is oil-pulling?
Oil pulling or Gandhusha is an ancient technique of detoxifying the body & improving oral health. It helps maintain oral hygiene and improve metabolism. Squish a spoonful of Coconut or Sesame oil in your mouth for 5-7 mins. Spit out the oil and rinse your mouth well.
Cold Pressed Sesame Oil 500ml - (Lakdighani Oil)
- Product Code: Cold Pressed Sesame Oil 500 ml - (Lakdighani Oil)
- Availability: In Stock