Cold pressed / Lakdighani virgin coconut oil (vcno) superfood is 100 percent pure and natural. It is extracted from fresh coconut milk and is 100% natural.
It is specifically prepared from fresh raw coconuts through a meticulous no heat process; a cold extraction technology which helps preserve the vital nutrients, rich aroma and flavour of real coconuts, making it fit for raw consumption. This oil is unrefined, unbleached and cold pressed. Unlike other coconut oil that is extracted through heat, VCO does not possess that rancid odour, but fresh aroma of coconut oil.
2. 100 Percent natural, cold pressed, unrefined, lakdighani virgin coconut oil
3. Prepared through special no heat process which preserves the vital nutrients, mcts, rich aroma and
4. Is a superfood, with 60 percent mct energy, a healthy cooking option for your loved ones
5. 100 percent pure, vegan, preservative free, gluten free and non gmo
6. Country of Origin: India
Full of Nutrients
Packed with Antioxidants
Cold-pressed essentially means there is no heating or chemical processing, hence the oil is devoid of trans-fat.
1. Premium Quality ingredients, unrefined, chemical-free hygienic processes to provide genuine
2. Use of techniques like Cold Press, Stone Grinder, Mortar Pestle, Sun Drying, etc
3. Natural, Whole & Unrefined food retain more nutrients than conventionally produced food.
4. All by-products after processing are used as livestock feed, thus leaving zero leftovers
5. Supports natural, organic agricultural practices that serve and protect Mother Nature.
6. Our endeavor is to create not just the best products but the best lifestyle.
Virgin coconut oil has received attention as a “Healthiest oil in the world”.
Virgin Coconut Oil is best used in baby care products like baby oil & baby lotions.
There are 6 different VCO extraction techniques popular in the oil extraction business.
100% Pure & Natural
Lakdighani / Cold Pressed
-Why is the oil called "Cold Pressed Oil"?
Cold pressed oil is extracted by crushing oil seeds in wood or stone churner. The churner rotates at a slow speed due to which the temperature does not rise beyond 45 deg C during the extraction. Oil extracted using such traditional method remains true to its natural form.
-What is difference between Cold pressed coconut oil & Virgin Coconut Oil?
Virgin coconut oil is pressed from the flesh of top quality coconuts. The oil is then filtered and packed. Nothing is added or taken away. VCO is used for cosmetic purposes and medicinal use. Cold Pressed coconut oil is extracted from sun dried coconut kernel without any chemical processes. This oil is widely used for cooking & frying apart from skin care uses.
-Why are cold pressed oil expensive?
Most oil seeds have 40-50% oil content. Hence, extraction of 1 litre of oil requires approx. 2 kg of oil seed. The price of cold pressed oil depends on the price of the oil seed. However, a 40% reduction in consumption balances the cost factor well.
Cold Pressed Virgin Coconut Oil 500 ml-(Lakdighani Oil)
- Product Code: Cold Pressed Virgin Coconut Oil 500 ml-(Lakdighani Oil)
- Availability: In Stock